Sunday, Aug 01, 2021 1:00p -
24 Beacon Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02133
Date Idea, History, Kid Friendly, Tech
** COVID-Safe Activity **
Uncover Boston's secret history and work with your team to solve puzzles, answer trivia, and compete for the top spot on the leaderboard.
Go Trivia turns your smartphone into the city’s best tour guide. You and your team will discover secret history, enjoy famous landmarks, and compete for the top spot on the leaderboard.
What's so great about Go Trivia?
• The tour is private, just for you and your friends.
• Start anytime. We recommend 1pm as the perfect start time, but ultimately, you're in control.
• Explore the city at your own pace. There's no tour guide rushing you to the next location.
• Just one price for a team of 5—only $9 per person.
Uncover Boston’s revolutionary history and explore its most interesting landmarks on our Go Trivia walking tour. Get your friends and family together to solve puzzles and find answers to questions hidden throughout the city.
The Freedom Trail Tour is a 2 mile adventure that takes about 2-3 hours to complete. It starts near Boston Common and takes you on the Freedom Trail to the North End.
Attractions & Landmarks You'll Visit
• Massachusetts State House
• The Boston Common
• Freedom Trail
• Granary Burying Ground
• Old State House
• Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Real-world immersive games, guided by your phone.
Go. Find. Fun.