Friday, Oct 02, 2020 10:00a -
Saturday, Oct 31, 2020 8:00p
Gallows Hill & The Lost Museum
7 Lynde Street
Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Nightlife, Performing Arts, University
Salem’s newest, largest, longest UNDERGROUND haunted attraction!
Open Friday Saturday and Sunday in October.
Come see the most talked about interactive haunted attraction in Salem! Take a journey deep below ground to discover haunted rooms, cursed artifacts, ghosts, monsters and more. Part HAUNTED HOUSE and part ESCAPE ROOM, you and your group must solve the mystery of the abandoned museum before you are forever lost! Filled with amazing special effects, jump scares, animatronics, living portraits and more, this is sure to be a hit with your entire family!
Combo tickets available with the Gallows Hill Main Show.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Adults: $15 Child (ages 7-13) $10
SAVE $6 when you purchase combo tickets for The Lost Museum and the Gallows Hill Main Show! Select the combo ticket when purchasing.
OCTOBER: 10:00am - 8:00pm (Last tour at 7:45pm)
(closing times may vary, please check the ticket calendar.)
Allow 20 minutes.
– We are now offering timed tickets for October. Just click on the ticket link and pick your time.
– We are running at limited capacity, so can allow up to 6 people at a time, so book now!
– Groups of two people may enter with another group of two or three people.
– A group of six people who know each other(family for example ) may enter together.
– Please arrive ten minutes prior to your entry time to check in.
– Combo ticket holders will see The Gallows Hill Main Show right after The Lost Museum.
– Unruly or intoxicated patrons will not be allowed entry.
Refunds are offered up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Late arrivals will not be refunded.
Due to the small amount of patrons allowed inside, we cannot exchange your ticket for a different time.
Get lost in Salem's UNDERGROUND haunted attraction.. The Lost Museum!
Also, check out The Gallows Hill Main Show.