This FREE fitness class is part of Healthworks & Republic Fitness’ “HWX”
September fitness series. All classes as part of this fitness series are FREE and open to the public. See a chronological list of all free HWX workout classes here.
GRIT Cardio is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increases speed and maximizes calorie burn. This workout uses a variety of body weight exercises and provides the challenge and intensity you need to get results fast.
Simply register for FREE here
, then choose your location, class date and time.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• When booking your class, be sure to double check the location and time. There are classes at multiple locations; please be sure you arrive at the correct class.
• Healthworks is a woman's only gym. All male attendees can sign up for Republic Fitness classes.
• For cycle classes, there are bikes where you can clip in with your own spin shoes or simply wear your regular sneakers.
• You are welcome to arrive early and use the fitness floor equipment, steam, and sauna. These classes are in high demand, and HWX wants everyone who wants a workout to get in, sweat, and be eligible to win amazing prizes. If you do not show up, you will be removed from HWX's event distribution list. Please email HWX and let them know at least 4 hours before your class time.
• Healthworks and Republic members, please do not register yourself or your friends for classes via Eventbrite. These events are open to you via your account and open to your friends by talking with the front desk or emailing. This is a specific campaign for the larger community.