Friday, Aug 20, 2021 3:00p -
The Graphic Lofts
32 Cambridge St.
Charlestown, MA 02129
Grab snacks and dinner to-go for the upcoming weekend.
Foundation Kitchen, a shared culinary workspace, co-founded by husband and wife team, Ciaran Nagle and Tara Novak, will host a Friday afternoon pop-up in the lobby of The Graphic Lofts residential building to give the public an exciting taste of what’s in store when the food hall officially opens in the Fall of 2021.
Foundation Kitchen’s newest location at The Graphic, located directly across the street from the MBTA’s Orange Line Sullivan Square Station in Charlestown, will feature a café, wine bar, and food stalls which will be open to the public seven days a week. The space will also feature an ongoing roster of cooking classes, special events and culinary pop-ups like this one later in the week.
Foundation Kitchen members taking part in the Friday afternoon pop-up include those who will be part of the food hall when it opens at The Graphic in the Fall:
- BFF Kitchen - spice mixes and summer rubs perfect for outdoor grilling
- Bombay Brunch - authentic Maharashtrian vegetarian food
- Odyssey’s - an elevated take on classic American street food featuring international hot dogs
- Wild Fox Pierogi - a fresh take on traditional classics like pierogi and grilled cheeses
- Kind Roots - vegan burgers
- Fermenta - beer & wine (to-go only)