Thursday, Dec 03, 2020 10:00a -
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Explore some of the area's amazing rivers and cascades in this easy hike! 3.2 miles round trip.
Meet outside the Recreation Department 15 minutes before the start of the hike, Please do not enter the building. Before hiking we will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike.
LEVEL 1: Easy/ Moderate. Walking surface typically on gravel or groomed surfaces. Uneven surfaces, hills, and rock stairs may be encountered.
What to bring:
1.Clothing appropriate for outdoor travel
2. Sturdy footwear
3. Backpack with water, snacks, & extra warm layer
4. Warm hat and gloves
5. Fully charged phone
Due to the current pandemic, it has become necessary to make the following changes to our guided hikes -
1. Advanced online registration and payment will be necessary to limit contact
2. Participants will be required to meet at the trail head - Transportation will not be provided
3. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
4. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
5. Space is limited to 6 participants
6. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.