Nothing says fall in New England like pumpkins, warm beverages and cozy plaid flannels! Break out your best button-down flannel shirt and head down to Boston Landing’s Athletes Park on Saturday, September 21st for Flannel Fest – an afternoon of fall themed activities & treats for all ages.
Here’s a taste of what we have planned:
- Live music by Jeff Hilliard Music & The Jake Ash Band
- Beer by Mayflower Brewing Company
- Cider by Bantam Cider
- 90+ Cellars rosè wine truck
- Pie eating contest sponsored by Drive-by Pies
(2 contents — 1 for kids, 1 for adults, time TBD)
- Pumpkin decorating
- Stein holding contest
- Fall themed hot beverages & tasty autumn treats
- Face Painting with Fun Faces with a Twist
- Boston Women's Market artisan market
- Participating Retailers: Mainely Burgers, Warrior Ice Arena, Rail Stop Restaurant & Bar, New Balance, Flatbread Company Brighton, Cambridge Naturals - Boston Landing
Stay tuned for more updates. Be sure to spread the word and save the date for Saturday, September 21st!