Friday, Jan 14, 2022 2:00p -
200 Central St
Berlin, MA 01503
Art, Date Idea, History, Social Good
Step inside an historic 230 year old New England farmstead and agricultural landmark. Now open to the public for a limited time!
Ring in the new year! Enjoy time as a family and step into a traditional farmstead and relive your agricultural roots. This quintessential New England farm is now open to the public after years of restoration. If you plan one holiday tour this season make it Berlin Farms!
- A warm and welcoming docent-guided tour
- Cider, coffee/tea & nibbles to enjoy
- Educational and fun visit about rural life from the 18th century to present day
- Understand how your farming ancestors responded in the revolutionary, civil and World Wars
- Trivia with prizes
- Enjoy "Tales of Yore" about the Starlette, the Patriot and Maxine...the cow
- A collection of American and European art including period furnishings
- Meet-and-greet & photo-op with a rare barnyard animal
- Complementary momento
Visitor Reviews: "Wow. Beautiful. One of a kind treasure"; "The barn is a show-stopper"; "Educational, quaint & delightful experience"; “The food was good & a surprise bonus.”; “Fabulous”.