Sunday, Sep 27, 2020 12:00p -
37 Powisset Street
Dover, MA 02030
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Kid Friendly, Social Good
Fall is a special time of year in New England: the weather cools, the leaves change to beautiful oranges, reds and yellows and celebrations of the harvest season begin. What could be a better place to enjoy this quintessential time of year but at Powisset Farm. Join us every Saturday and Sunday from 12-4pm to enjoy live music, walking trails, Storywalk, hayrides, hay bale, apples, pumpkins and a visit to see the barnyard animals. Fresh pizza from our outdoor oven, wine and craft beer from local beer vendors will also be available for purchase.
– Every Saturday & Sunday starting September 12th through November 8th.
– We’ll be offering timed ticketing to adhere to COVID guidelines of a maximum of 50 people on-site at a time. Time slots available: 12-2pm & 2-4pm.
– Pre-registration is required.
– Ticket entrance includes access to trails, Storywalk, one hayride and live music.
– Visitors are required to follow COVID-19 protocols. Please wear a face mask and comply with 6ft. social distancing so you and others can safely enjoy this activity. Thank you!
Questions? Want to become a Trustees member and enjoy free and/or discounted programs? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy: In the event that a program is canceled due to severe weather, low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund or transfer into another program within 14 days of the cancellation. If you cannot attend a program as planned, contact Powisset Farm 7 days prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund. Refunds will not be granted for registration cancellations placed fewer than 7 days before the start of the program. We offer transfers to other classes or events with 48 hours cancellation of the class.