Saturday, Sep 28, 2019 11:30a -
Long Wharf North
Boston, MA 02110
$15 - $25
Sports & Active Life
Enjoy guided hikes with park rangers, make s’mores at an island campfire, sip apple cider, or crunch through the leaves as you wind through beautiful wooded trails.
Your registration includes:
• 45-minute ferry ride to Peddocks Island
• Choice of guided tours exploring island history and wildlife
• S’mores around an island campfire
• Apple cider and trail mix station
• Make your own cider with our cider press
• Lawn games
• Kid-friendly Junior Ranger activities
Ferry departs from Long Wharf North in downtown Boston (adjacent to Christopher Columbus Park) at 11:30am. Arrive 20-30 minutes in advance to allow time for boarding.
This event is brought to you by the National Park Service, the Department of Conservation and Recreation, and Boston Harbor Now, in partnership with Boston Harbor Cruises.
Questions? Contact park rangers at firstname.lastname@example.org