Thursday, Nov 12, 2020 9:00a -
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
This loop hike will travel to several of the area's flumes, cascades, and beautiful outlooks. We will travel a total of 3.3 miles on easy terrain.
Before hiking we will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike.
LEVEL 1: Easy. Walking surface typically on gravel or groomed surfaces with occasional obstacles.
Please note: All hikes meet at the Waterville Valley Rec. Department (11 Noon Peak, Waterville Valley NH 03215 (603)-236-4695) 15 min. before listed start time unless otherwise noted. Space is limited.
What to bring:
1.Clothing appropriate for outdoor travel
2. Sturdy footwear
3. Backpack with water, snacks, & extra warm layer
4. Warm hat and gloves
5. Fully charged phone
Due to the current pandemic, it has become necessary to make the following changes to our guided hikes -
1. Advanced online registration and payment will be necessary to limit contact
2. Participants will be required to meet at the trail head - Transportation will not be provided
3. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
4. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
5. Space is limited to 6 participants
6. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.