http://bit.ly/2xu2Sdl Northern Lights
60 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Date Idea, Discounted Tickets, Food
Get discounted tickets with this link:
Weekends are a time for relaxing and getting your days started the right way, and there's not a better way to start relaxing than on a 2.5-hour Brunch cruise on the elegant Northern Lights. The bar is open when you step aboard our elegant ship, that's right, were here to jump-start your relaxation mode. Enjoy our gourmet brunch buffet and select a cozy seat aboard Northern Lights as we capture the perfect panoramic views of Boston.
We can accommodate small bridal parties or even morning-after-wedding-parties. The brunch cruise offers the perfect event for the individual or the group looking to celebrate, relax and entertain.
##Brunch features a three-course menu:
Assorted muffins, scones, and tarts
Belgian waffles with maple syrup and roasted apples
New York bagels with herbed cream cheese
Yogurt and banana nut granola
Selection of sliced fruit
Bourbon smoked bacon
Chicken apple sausage
Tarragon and chive potato home fries
Tomato and spinach eggs benedict served on gluten free English muffin
Freshly baked seasonal dessert
*Please contact us in advance to inform us of any food allergies. Please note we cannot accommodate all food allergies, but we will do our best if given advance notice.*
- Capture the unique colors of fall on the Boston Harbor Islands while hearing stories about pirates and ghosts that haunt the islands
- Panoramic views of Boston Harbor with the decorative colors of fall
- See historic sites along the harbor such as: the harbor islands (Castle Island, Deer Island, Spectacle Island, Long Island, Lovells Island, Georges Island) Independence Fort, Fort Warren, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Cassin Young, USS Constitution, Old North Church, Boston's Seaport District with historic Fishing Markets, & Boston's incredible Skyline
- Boston Light (America's oldest lighthouse - weather & sea's permitting) & Long Island Head Light (one of the first cast iron light houses)
- Keep an eye out for some of our harbor porpoises (early spring), harbor seals (early spring and fall), cormorants, ospreys, egrets, blue herons, oystercatchers, and other wildlife.