https://go.evvnt.com/863495-0?pid=5248 Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 Saint James Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Lectures & Conferences
Echo Revolution is designed to provide a state-of-the art review of the current uses and limitations of two- and three-dimensional echocardiography, Doppler, and color flow imaging in the assessment of adult myocardial, ischemic, pericardial, and valvular disease. Traditional topics in the field of echocardiography including assessment of systolic and diastolic function, quantitative Doppler, and stress echocardiography will be presented. Illustrative cases that should not be missed will be presented. In addition, strain imaging and the essential role of echo during cardiac surgery and interventional procedures will be discussed.
- Apply Doppler principles and hemodynamics to the assessment of valvular heart disease and the systematic assessment of prosthetic valves, and appreciate the surgical implications of these findings.
- Utilize appropriate methods of the quantitation of systolic function and practical assessment of diastolic function.
- Recognize the impact of appropriate use criteria for the echo assessment of ischemic heart disease and understand the echocardiographic features of mechanical complications of myocardial infarction;
- Identify characteristic echocardiographic features of cardiac tumors and masses, their pathologic correlates, and how they can be differentiated from artifacts.
- Recognize the potential and current utility of new technology
Interventional echo symposium featuring essential role of echo in the OR and the structural cath lab
Imaging tips and pearls, including 3D echocardiography, strain imaging, and quantification of valvular stenosis/regurgitation
Classic echo features of clinical cases including stress echocardiography that must not be missed
Plus all the basics!
This course is designed for physicians and cardiac sonographers who perform and interpret echo exams and wish to enhance their knowledge of the echocardiographic assessment of adult cardiac disease. Participants with a basic knowledge of echocardiographic techniques and applications will benefit most from this program.
Registration: USD 895.00
Speakers: Patricia A. Pellikka, M.D. , Sunil V. Mankad, M.D., Steven J. Lester, M.D. , Grace Lin, M.D.