www.bambara-cambridge.com Bambara Kitchen & Bar
25 Edwin H. Land Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02141
$A la carte
Drinks, Food, Good for Groups, Kid Friendly
For Easter Sunday, Bambara Kitchen & Bar at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel in Cambridge, will be offering a new seasonal brunch menu, courtesy of Executive Chef Adam Resnick.
Brunch menu highlights include:
- the Wagyu Brisket Hash with caramelized onions and salsa verde (featuring Westholme Wagyu from Australia)
- Three new Eggs Benedicts - Cod Cakes, Heritage Ham, Tomato & Spinach
- Classic Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with ranch and house made thick cut fries
- And three new smoothies – Banana, Berry and Mango.
In addition to the new brunch menu, Chef Resnick is also offering an a la carte Easter brunch special:
- a Grilled Lamb Skewer Plate with Jasmin Rice, Mint Chermoula and Swiss Chard.
And, for the kiddos, Bambara will offer a festive and classic Shirley Temple that will be garnished with a marshmallow Peep in the spirit of Easter.
Reservations are recommended: 617.868.4444.
Easter Brunch will be severed on Easter Sunday, April 9th (starting on the earlier side for those early morning risers!) from 7:30am-1:30pm.