Wednesday, Sep 06, 2017 7:00p -
Friday, Sep 08, 2017 5:00p
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116
Lectures & Conferences
The Conference Forum is delighted to present the 7th annual DPharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials conference. DPharm is where the R&D industry reports on the latest examples of disruptive and innovative projects to advance clinical trials. Co-chairs Andreas Koester, MD, PhD, VP, Innovation, R&D Operations, Janssen, Craig Lipset, MBA, Head of Clinical Innovation, Pfizer, Inc and Bray Patrick-Lake, MFS, Director of Stakeholder Engagement, Duke Clinical Research Institute, host 70+ speakers who challenge conventional thinking and inspire new ideas in clinical trials for 21st century drug development. Radical thinkers are especially welcome!
New to DPharm in 2017 is the pre-conference workshop on September 6, following the full-day Mobile in Clinical Trials@ DPharm meeting. "Trial Innovation Co-Design Workshop: Help Create Solutions to Assist Clinical Research Participants," led by Eli Lilly and Company's Barry Crist and Dave Crumbacher, gives attendees the chance to be an innovator. Using co-design and human-centered approaches, you will work with a small team to brainstorm and design an innovation to assist participants in Clinical Trials. In this optional interactive workshop, you will be guided through a collaborative design process that helps you create practical solutions using Ambient Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Smart Devices.
- is a TED-style event showcasing innovations from leading Pharma R&D practitioners and from other industries.
- underscores the promise and challenge of innovation in advancing drug development.
- features new models and collaborations to get therapeutics to patients faster.
- features the full spectrum of clinical research options and utilizes insights more appropriately.
- is dedicated to challenging creative solutions and finding a way to implement them.
- explores to whom companies are being disruptive and to gain a better understanding of the impact on clinical trials.
Pharma and Biotech starting rate: USD 1895
Standard Industry starting rate: USD 1895
Academic / Non-profit / Govt. starting rate: USD 947.50
Speakers: Andreas Koester MD PhD, Craig Lipset MBA, Bray Patrick-Lake MFS, Jessica Melore, Sam Anwar, Deirdre BeVard, John Brownstein PhD, Zen Chu MBA