Saturday, Apr 27, 2019 6:00p -
Bone Up Brewing Company
38 Norman Street
Everett, MA 02149
Dominican-inspired pastelitos (fried empanadas) made with local artisan ingredients are taking over the taproom! Meat, vegetarian, and dessert options available. No tickets required, just pay as you go!
- Cheesy Beefy - 100% Black Angus roasted beef seasoned with local herbs, cheddar cheese, smoked gouda
- Morning Glory - eggs, roasted ham, cheddar cheese
- Cubano "Jamon y Queso" - Slow roasted pork with local herbs, roasted ham, Swiss cheese, smoked Gruyere, house made relish, topped with spicy tomato aioli
- Tri-Veg - Shiitake, cremini, portobello mushrooms braised in red wine and garlic, braised black beans with local herbs, roasted corn, smoked cheese, and a touch of dark chocolate
- Royale - Nutella, strawberry, banana, marshmallow, topped with powdered sugar and drizzled chocolate
BONE UP BREWING COMPANY //
A Small Brewery Making Beer For Your Mouth in Scenic Everett, Massachusetts.
Born from an obsessive homebrewing passion and built by hand, Bone Up is a small, taproom focused brewery run by husband and wife brewing duo Jared and Liz Kiraly. Inspired by old-school Belgian farmhouse brewery while celebrating American styles and local ingredients, their beers combine the heart and soul from each of these beloved beer cultures. Over the last 2 1/2 years, Bone Up has grown to support a bustling taproom and some local draft distribution, but the goal has always been to provide a relaxing and eccentric space for locals to enjoy beers that are drinkable, unique, and disappear from your glass without you even realizing it. Beer is meant to be fun - share it!
Bone Up Brewing Company, 38 Norman Street, Everett, MA
Taproom Hours: Wed/Thu 3-10, Fri/Sat 12-11, Su 12-8