https://www.eventbrite.com/e/discover-your-dream-job-for-social-impact-leaders-tickets-52784717511 WeWork Fort Point
51 Melcher St
Boston, MA 02210
Business, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Social Good, Tech
Led by life and career coach Noelle Janka, this workshop is designed to help you feel into what it would be like to have a career you really love, that also makes a big impact and pays you what you want.
You'll leave the workshop with a simple new framework for approaching job transitions plus a draft Dream Job Vision Statement to guide your actions as you look for a job or start a new enterprise.
Having a vision statement helps you focus your time and energy on getting precisely what you want (or a stepping stone to what you want) instead of sending in a ton of applications out into the ether and hoping for the best.
In this workshop, Noelle will combine her coaching and yoga teaching skills to give you a really special experience. Expect to tap into your intuition, observe, write, and share!
What you'll get:
- Clarity on what's most important to you in your next job
- Insight into what kind of work would really light you up, if you don't already know
- A draft vision statement for a job you'd love which can serve as a guide star in your job search
- Community with other people in the same boat
You should attend this workshop if:
- You're feeling lost or unclear about what to do next
- You have some idea but would love to clarify what your next move is
- You've been applying to a lot of jobs without getting a lot of results
- You've been thinking of starting your own thing but you don't know where to start
- You're having trouble finding something that supports you and your family and also makes an impact you're excited about