https://generalassemb.ly/education/digital-marketing-bootcamp--2/boston/41833 GA Boston
125 Summer Street, 13th floor
Boston, MA 02110
Business, Lectures & Conferences, Tech
About This Workshop
The digital landscape is moving at lightning speed. Every industry has been affected by the advances in digital—from retail to brands and agencies. Has your manager recently assigned a digital marketing role to you? Are you a project or account manager at a creative agency? Do you work for a small company or a start-up, and handle all things digital on your own? Then this bootcamp may be just what you need! Specifically created for students and professionals interested in gaining a deeper understanding of everything digital marketing can encompass.
This activity-driven class will equip you with tips and strategies on how to devise your brand and marketing strategy, what digital channels are available to you and how to use them, and how to track and analyze all of your marketing efforts with data-driven decisions.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our five-week, online Digital Marketing Circuit or level up on the job in our on-campus Digital Marketing course.
- Solid understanding of who your customers are and how to segment your audience for more effective marketing.
- How to develop a marketing funnel based on your conversion flow.
- How to attract website visitors through content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and paid advertising.
- How to convert website visitors through website optimization, landing page creation, and lead nurturing.
- How to measure your marketing and use analytics to improve your efforts.