Saturday, Sep 21, 2019 6:00p -
Dedham, MA 02026
Date Idea, Food, Lectures & Conferences, Meetup, Nightlife, Social Good
Join us for a pop-up dinner event in the home of our hosts, Neal and Kate, in Dedham. Kate, an international security expert, nurse, mother and cofounder of D2 Northeast, will curate a conversation about navigating life with hope in the midst of changes…both chosen and unforeseen. Magalis, a Dominican immigrant, will be preparing authentic, taste bud-stimulating cuisine for the dinner. You can look forward to a healthy twist on classic Latin dishes.
- Pollo guisado al estilo dominicano (Dominican style stewed chicken)
- Pollo horneado (Dominican roasted chicken)
- Platanos maduros frito (Sweet plantains)
- Arroz con guandules (Rice and green beans)
- Ensalada Verde (green salad)
- Sweet Flan (Dessert)
This event is limited to thirty-two guests. Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dedham-dominican-cuisine-and-navigating-life-transitions-tickets-70328172457
Your seat at this event is not guaranteed until you receive a final confirmation email.