Saturday, Dec 15, 2018 12:00p -
Sunday, Dec 16, 2018 8:00p
1 Bow Market Way
Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly
Baby, it's not summer outside! Come get cozy in Somerville's cutest courtyard—snuggle up under some blankets and space heaters with warm-your-bones food specials downstairs, then take your drinks on the road while you get your retail therapy we mean holiday shop on upstairs.
Come see what our fab retailers have on offer for the holidays, then stick around for great drinks and good, cozy vibes.
This event goes all weekend long and so does your ability to cruise the market with drinks in hand. Tell your friends.
Here's a sampling of cozy food specials from:
- maca: seasonal drink inspired macas (peppermint mocha, eggnog and Wiggly Bridge Distillery Bourbon cream)
- Buenas: Mom's lasagna with 3 layers of decadent gooeyness
- Rebel Rebel Somerville: Glögg, a hot mulled wine.
- Remnant Brewing: Curio Spice Co.-spiced cider + a barrel-aged beer special.
- The Canopy Room: Tequilla Hot toddy
- Gâté comme des filles: Decadent chocolat chaud w/ cinammon whipped cream.
- Saus: Spicy miso soup
- Variety Bar: Hot buttered rum