When:
Saturday, Mar 14, 2020 10:00a -
5:00p

Where:
GA Boston
125 Summer Street, 13th floor
Boston, MA 02110

EventScheduled OfflineEventAttendanceMode

Admission:
$199

Categories:
Business, Tech

Event website:
https://generalassemb.ly/education/putting-your-content-through-its-paces-content-marketing-bootcamp/boston/94844

Did you know that 63% of businesses do not have a documented content strategy? (Marketing Profs and the CMI). You, of course, want to be in the remaining 37% excelling at this wizardry that is content marketing - which is why you’re here!

If you’re new to content marketing this workshop will help you make a splash with practical takeaways on the day.

This workshop covers the content fundamentals we offer in the 3-hour Content Marketing Workshop with bonus deep dives into writing a content strategy and Google Analytics topics.

Share this event

Add to:

14/03/2020 10:00:00 14/03/2020 17:00:00 15 CONTENT MARKETING BOOTCAMP Did you know that 63% of businesses do not have a documented content strategy? (Marketing Profs and the CMI). You, of course, want to be in the remaining 37% excelling at this wizardry that is cont... GA Boston, Boston, MA 02110 Organizer Organizer e-mail false DD/MM/YYYY Reddit