CITC founded this job fair four years ago with the goal of providing (1) jobs with good career progression and (2) jobs where first-time job seekers could build their resumé. CITC's job fair is also more accessible than traditional job fairs since job seekers are told which employers are CORI-friendly. This job fair is also 100% volunteer-run: neither CITC, nor those who run the job fair, are paid for organizing the event.
Some of the employers attending this year's job fair are:
- Eversource Energy (looking for engineers, IT analysts, and business analysts),
- the Boston Police Department (looking for future police officers, cadets, and 911 call operators),
- BAYADA Home Health Care (looking for licensed practical nurses and registered nurses),
- Concord Wealth Management (looking for associate financial advisors),
- the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (looking for laborers and building & grounds workers), and
- the USPS (looking for letter carriers, mailhandlers, and clerks)