https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trips-search?id=45657 Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
< 21, Date Idea, Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
Put on your best Santa hat as we hike the Welch and Dickey loop trail & help support Toys For Tots! Please bring an unwrapped toy of $15 value or greater.
This hike will be on trail (micro spikes and trekking poles required)
The Welch and Dickey loop is a moderate to Difficult trail (4.4 miles).
All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified ( by SOLO) and licensed White Mountain National Forest Guides.
Please note: All hikes meet at the Waterville Valley Rec. Department 15 min. before listed start time unless otherwise noted. Space is limited.
1) Winter hiking boots (please, no city tennis shoes)
2) Non- cotton clothing for pants and core(no cotton hoodies) Please bring layers a warm hat & gloves
3) Non-cotton socks (one pair of extra socks)
4) 2 litters of water
5) Lunch and snacks
7) A backpack to hold all gear
8) Warm winter clothing - Hat, gloves/ mittens, multiple layers of non-cotton clothing
You should be able to perform moderate to challenging cardio for a few hours at a time.
Running on a treadmill is a good indicate of the fitness you need to do well on this hike.