https://go.evvnt.com/447969-2?pid=5248 Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center
1 Seaport Lane
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Chief Data and Analytics Officers, Fall returns to Boston, November 18-20, 2019 where we will explore how you as an analytics leader can drive innovation within your business, build a cross-function analytical culture and learn how to generate value whilst looking to the future of analytics; artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Three sector-specific pre-conference focus days exploring analytics in Financial Services, Insurance, and Retail and CPG on November 18th.
- Two cross-industry main conference days on November 19th and 20th.
- Interactive Discussion Groups, hands-on insights with the competitive Learning Labs, and real-life case studies with the Insider Sessions.
Main Conference Topics:
- Proving ROI
- Driving AI/ML adoption
- Staying compliant with the latest regulations
- Leading the cloud transformation
- Ensuring clean data lineage
- Pushing predictive analytics to the limits
- Transforming data-awareness into insight-obsession
and much, much more!
The Chief Data and Analytics Officers, Fall event features a multifaceted agenda to best fit your focus:
- Financial Service Focus Day (November 18)
- Insurance Focus Day (November 18)
- Retail and CPG Focus Day (November 18)
- Two Day Cross-Industry Main Conference (November 19-20)
End-User / Practitioner Rate: USD 595.0
Agency Pass: USD 1999.0
Vendor / Solutions Provider: USD 2999.0
Speakers: Bill Groves - Chief Data Officer, Walmart, Marc Lipman - Chief Operating Officer, AIG, Pooja Dewan - Chief Data and Analytics Officer, OTIS Elevator Co, Cary Correia - Chief Commercial Data Scientist, GE, Radha Subramanyam - Chief Research and Analytics Officer, CBS Television , Manav Misra - Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Regions Financial Corporation, Connie Zhang - US Data and Analytics Officer, Agricultural Bank of China, José Antonio Murillo Garza - Chief Analytics Officer, Banorte , Stefanie Costa Leabo - Chief Data Officer, City of Boston, Dan Pikelny - Chief Analytics Officer, Navistar