https://go.evvnt.com/240730-2?pid=5248 Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center
1 Seaport Lane
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Business, Lectures & Conferences
Chief Analytics Officer, Fall 2018 returns to Boston, 8-11 October where we will explore how you as an analytics leader can drive innovation within your business, build a cross-function analytical culture and learn how to generate value whilst looking to the future of analytics; artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Three sector-specific pre-conference focus days exploring analytics in Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare.
- Three dinner masterclasses examining how to build a culture of data within your business, incorporating business experiments into an efficient strategy and practical machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence post-conference focus day – join us as we highlight the fact from the fiction and discuss the idea of a framework for regulating AI and ML whilst looking at the present and beyond.
Main Conference Topics:
- How to fuel an analytics-driven culture across the enterprise
- Understand how to move beyond traditional data governance and empower people with data
- Operational analytics – the essential elements for a successful analytical environment
- The consumerization of technology and it’s impact on enterprise analytics
- Keeping up with the rapid pace of change – the evolving data and analytics landscape
- Demonstrating ROI – don't be data rich and decision poor
- Transforming omni-channel insights into actionable decision making
and much, much more!
The Chief Analytics Officer, Fall event features a multifaceted agenda to best fit your focus:
- Financial Service Focus Day (October 8)
- Insurance Focus Day (October 8)
- Healthcare Focus Day (October 8)
- Two Day Cross-Industry Main Conference (October 9-10)
- Machine Learning/AI Focus Day (October 11)
Registration is now open from just $499.