The pandemic prevented the world from fully celebrating the 250th anniversary of Beethoven's birth in 2020. This concert offers another opportunity to honor the master with a program dedicated to some of his most beloved works, performed by faculty from different divisions and featuring the guest ensemble the Lydian Quartet.
Markus Placci, artistic director
Chamber Series is a celebration of chamber music, performed by acclaimed Boston Conservatory at Berklee faculty members and renowned guest artists from all over the world.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee and the Boston Conservatory will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.