https://bostonconservatory.berklee.edu/events/chamber-series-beethoven-reloaded Seully Hall
8 Fenway, Floor 4
Boston, MA 02115
Kid Friendly, Music, Performing Arts, University
The pandemic prevented the world from fully celebrating the 250th anniversary of Beethoven's birth in 2020. This concert offers another opportunity to honor the master with a program dedicated to some of his most beloved works, performed by faculty from different divisions and featuring the guest ensemble the Lydian Quartet.
Markus Placci, artistic director
Chamber Series is a celebration of chamber music, performed by acclaimed Boston Conservatory at Berklee faculty members and renowned guest artists from all over the world.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee and the Boston Conservatory will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.