https://frenchculturalcenter.org/events/celebrate-spring-with-a-provence-wine-tasting-and-dinner-at-la-voile-brookline/ La Voile Brookline
1627 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02445
$70 - $340
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Meetup
We are happy to partner with Patrick Walsh of Provence Wine Imports for this exclusive wine tasting, where you will get the rare opportunity to taste 5 French wines from Provence making their first appearance on American soil! If you think that Provence does only rosé wine you will be surprised. You will be tasting different white and red wines and of course, we will finish the night with a glass of rosé!
La Voile’s chef has prepared a Provence 4-course meal to pair with the wines to make this evening unique and Patrick will be pleased to answer all your questions during the event.
Want to prolong the tasting and bring bottles at home? Wines will be available for purchase at the end of the event.
- Château Barbebelle - Rouge Fleuri 2017
- Château Barbebelle - Cuvée Madeleine Blanc 2019
- Domaine Ray-Jane - Bandol Rouge 2014
- Domaine De La Brillane - La Traversée Rouge 2016
- Château Barbebelle - Cuvée Madeleine Rosé 2021 (New Vintage)
- Mise en bouche: tapenade et pain toasté
- Appetizer: salade niçoise (field greens salad, fingerling potatoes, hard boiled eggs, olives and anchovies with yellowfin tuna skewer & lemon oil)
- Main course: bouillabaisse (pan seared cod, salmon in a rich tomato and mussels broth with aïoli)
- Dessert: tarte Tatin
All participants will be seated at a table of 2, 4, or 6 throughout the event. We’ll ask you a few questions as you register to best seat you. The idea is to enjoy sharing the French language and culture in person while helping you maintain your level of comfort. While we are taking every precaution to make this interaction as safe for our community as possible, we ask that users assess their own risk before engaging in this activity. If you purchase a table for 2 or for 4 you will be seated only with your guest(s).