Wednesday, Apr 24, 2019 6:00p -
19 Stuart Street
Boston, MA 02116
< 21, Alcohol, Business, Date Idea, Food, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Social Good, Tech
In 2016, Massachusetts voted to legalize recreational marijuana. We wanted laws that empower disenfranchised communities and grow a healthy stream of taxes. But not all of our dreams came true. Now that stores are opening, many of us are wondering about weed…
- What are cannabinoids and terpenes?
- Why are stores taking so long to open?
- Is it really legal?
- Why is my mom using it?
- How do I open a pot shop?
- What about driver safety?
- What about the environment?
- We legalized weed--should we legalize EVERYTHING?
Join Civic Series to get the answers to these questions and more!
Our speakers are experts on cannabis science, business and law:
- Kim Napoli, MA Cannabis Advisory Board, Founder of The Hempest store in Harvard Square;
- Emma Chasen, Cannabis Educator and Industry Consultant from Portland, OR
We’ll kick off the presentation at 6:15pm followed by an extensive Q&A with food and drinks!