https://www.eventbrite.com/e/candle-making-workshop-wine-tickets-228341805487?aff=ebdssbdestsearch House of Art and Craft
525 Western Avenue
Boston, MA 02135
Classes, Date Idea, Drinks
House of Art and Craft, is excited to be a part of a new community in the city of Boston. Join me Steysy, for a fun candle making evening. We love sharing our craft with others, an expirience you don't want to miss. Your workshop includes everything a beginner or a pro will need to create a lovely scented candle, as well as plenty of time to ask questions to your instructor.
Claim your place today!
YOUR WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
1. GUIDANCE 2.5Hours withStep-by-step instruction of the candle process, throughout the workshop as each person pours their candles.
2. Wine INCLUDED
3. YOUR PREFERRED FRAGRANCES to customize your candle from scratch, which you will take home.
4. Glass jar, (that can be repurposed after candle runs out) FILL up to 12 oz of final product.
5. Soy Wax Blend )DoubleWicks /or Crackling Wooden WickMatch BottlesEmbellishments.
6. DISCOUNTSEnjoy 10% off our entire retail store on the day of your workshop!
7. IMPORTANT We encourage you to PICK UP THE NEXT DAY Candles will need to cure overnight, as they will NOT be READY to bring home by the end of the workshop. Candles can be collected the following business day between the hours of 4pm - 7pm. Ask us about our shipping return fee, we will be happy to ship your finished product.
8. CHOOSE your preferedWORKSHOP Ticket.
9. AGE LIMITATIONWorkshops are designed for ages 10+.
We offer guests full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours ( 2 days) before their scheduled workshop. If a guest needs to cancel within 24 hours (1 day) of their booked class or does not make it to their class, a refund will not be issued. With one exception, you may transfer the booking to another date/time if you,or anyone in your group has COVIF-19 or has been exposed to COVID-19 with no penalty or notice, let's keep everyone safe.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early! This will allow you time to pick your vessels, pour yourself a drink and chat with friends and family until we get started.