A Better Cambridge Action Fund hosts this discussion about what the "100% Affordable Housing Zoning Overlay" is all about, and how — in a few short months — your vote can help make a difference in the future of affordable housing in Cambridge.
Presentation & panel by
- City Councilor Denise Simmons
- Former Councilor David Sullivan
- Cambridge Local First leader Adriane Musgrave
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund member Cheryl-Ann Pizza Zeoli
- Samuel M. Gebru of the Cambridge Community Center
MIT, Building 4, Room 370
Directions from MIT main entrance (77 Massachusetts Avenue) to building 4:
Walk East (parallel to the river) down the main corridor. Along the main corridor the succession of building numbers (you can tell from the room numbers) is 7, 3, 10, 4, 8. When you see rooms numbered 4-xxx, you are in building 4. Once you get to building 4, take the first corridor to the right. Room 370 is on the third floor.