Friday, Sep 08, 2017 5:00p -
Saturday, Sep 09, 2017 10:00p
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Art, Festivals & Fairs, Film, University
MIT Sangam, in association with Calcutta Club USA, is proud to present Caleidoscope Indian Film Festival (8th and 9th September). Caleidoscope is a unique festival showcasing numerous critically acclaimed artistic movies (see below) from the Indian sub-continent. All movies are accompanied with English subtitles. Grab your tickets before they run out!
Some of the production crew and directors of these award winning movies will be present to interact with the audience!
MIT Students, MIT Affiliates and all students get discounted tickets!
What? Indian Film Festival (see shows and timings below)
When? 8th and 9th September (Perfect way to unwind after the first few days of the semester!)
Where? 32-123 and 32-141
Get the Film Fest Pass! (discounted ticket that covers all shows): https://goo.gl/UvuWC2
To buy tickets for individual movies and read a short description, follow this link, or click on the movie name below
1. A Death in the Gunj (Hindi) – Fri 8th Sep 7:30 pm (Where? 32-123)
2. Kagaz Ki Kashti (Hindi) – Sat 9th Sep 12:00 pm (Where? 32-123)
3. The Argumentative Indian (English) – Sat 9th Sep 2:00 pm (Where? 32-123)
4. Sexy Durga (Malayalam) – Sat 9th Sep 3:30 pm (Where? 32-123)
5. Half Ticket (Marathi) – Sat 9th Sep 4:00 pm (Where? 32-141)
6. Saari Raat (Hindi) – Sat 9th Sep 6:00 pm (Where? 32-123)
7. Haanduk (Assamese) – Sat 9th Sep 6:30 pm (Where? 32-141)
Shorts and Documentaries (one ticket covers all) (Sat 9th Sep 12:30 pm, 32-141)
1. Flames, directed by Anirban Guha (Bengali) - Cannes Short Film Corner
2. Far Away, directed by Jaspreet (Hindi/English)
3. The Sixth Element by Arjunn Dutta (English/mixed) - Cannes Short Film Corner and several others
4. Beyond by Tanni Chaudhuri (English)
5. Finger Painted Messages to the Gods: Broto Alpona (English) by Sarbari Chowdhury.