https://havenburns.bpt.me/ The Haven
2 Perkins St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Music, Nightlife, Performing Arts
The Haven presents BURNS NIGHT 2020, the highlight of the year on the Scottish calendar celebrating Scotland's favorite Bard, Robert Burns, along with everything Scottish.
Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday at 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.
Sunday at 5:30 p.m.
A great night awaits:
- 3 course meal (vegetarian options available) including Haggis, house made Sausage, Cullen Skink and Sticky Toffee Pudding/ Deep Fried Mars Bar.
- The piping in of the Haggis.
- Traditional Scottish dancing from the Boston Highlanders dance troupe*
- The Haven Piper Elias Alexander.
- The Address to the Haggis.
- The Toast to the lassies.
- Songs performed.
- Poetry recited.
- Single Malt Scotch toast for the Immortal memory.
The Haven now has 30 Single Malts, over 20 Scottish craft beers available and authentic house made Scottish food - we are undoubtedly THE one and only place to be for a Burns Supper in Boston.
All under one roof at Boston's only Scottish establishment, The Haven in Jamaica Plain.
This is a truly magical night where we imbibe, socialize and celebrate poetry, love, music and life itself.