Sunday, May 05, 2019 8:00a -
60 South Great Road Mount Misery parking Lot Route 117
Lincoln, MA 01773
$GENERAL ADMISSION: USD 20.0
Sports & Active Life
Have you considered running with your dog but aren't sure where to start, what harness to get or which leash to buy? Would you like to try out different gear to size your dog and find something comfortable before buying? Canicross is a specific type of running with your dog where both the human and dog are in harness, connected by a bungee leash. The enables the dog to pull which takes some of the effort of running off you!
This clinic is appropriate for:
- Total newbies who want to try but aren't sure it is right for you and your dog
- People with some experience who want to their dog a little more motivated
- Runners who are looking to add their dog to the mix
- Former couch lovers who are hoping to get motivated to get out there and move with their dog
- KIDS! If you have an older dog or a smaller dog, kids can also canicross!
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER BY EMAILING DOGPOWEREDFUN@GMAIL.COM