Saturday, Apr 27, 2019 12:00p -
Precinct Kitchen + Bar
154 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
< 21, Alcohol, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Kid Friendly, LGBT, Meetup, Music, Party
For ONE DAY ONLY, Precinct Kitchen + Bar, the home to one of Back Bay’s buzziest patios, is partnering with Bow Market, a curated marketplace based out of Somerville for a pop up offering local Bostonians curated food, drink, home décor and gift offerings.
On Saturday, April 27, from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m., join some of Bow Market’s premiere vendors on the patio at Precinct including:
• Adelante, custom shoes, handmade by craftsman in Guatemala
• Blue Bandana Relics, a curated collection of vintage Americana and quality American brands.
• Buenas, all sorts of South American goodness you can eat on the spot or take home to use in your own recipes. Think: take-n-bake empanadas, pastry dough to make your own empanadas (and other stuff), and sauces you can use for everything from roasting chicken and salmon, to topping oysters.
• In Season Food Shop, made-to-order meals and drinks, local food products, and a curated selection of grocery essentials
• Maca, chic and cheeky, regular and character macarons that range in flavors from vanilla to blueberry basil cheesecake.
• Peston, unique accessories, fleeky home goods and apparel.
• Happy Cactus, succulents, cacti, air plants, exotic plants, ethically sourced butterflies, crystals, gems, fossils and pretty much anything extraordinary Mother Nature creates.
Additionally, guests will also enjoy soaps and creams from the Sentas Family Farm and much, more!
Precinct Kitchen + Bar will be serving its regular breakfast, brunch and lunch menus for guests to enjoy all day long. Reservations are highlight recommended. For more information about the pop-up and to make your reservations, please visit: www.precinctkitchenandbar.com