This is a SPECIAL EVENT. We are expecting 200+ singles.
This NYE, we are hosting an exclusive singles party for the whole group at Battery Park. If you are single and want to meet people or new in the city and want to make friends, this is the NYE party for you. This is going to be an epic night out.
NYE we are partnering with the same group that partnered with us to throw an epic Halloween party. Look at how awesome it was...
We only have a limited number of free/discounted tickets...
This deal is insane.
You also get a FREE CHAMPAGNE at midnight with your ticket. This is how you can get a FREE/super discounted NYE ticket fast and a free glass of champagne...
1. Click the link below, (select the $25 GA ticket and use the code: SPECIALCODE, where it says "enter promotional code", which will make your ticket free -this will only work for the first 15 people to use it)
2. RSVP yes to the meetup, so you are in the list...
F*ck going out alone. It sucks. This is a weekly meetup group for people that actually want to come out, drink, party and make new friends in Boston and always have a social group of young professionals 21-35 to go out with on the weekend.
Ladies: Dress to Impress
Gents: Shirt Up, Dress Shoes
Cost: Got us heavily discounted tickets just for our group from promoters - link to be posted soon
Venue: Battery Park Bar
1. Meet a bunch of cool new professionals in downtown Boston.
2. Always have a social group of people to go out, drink and party with on the weekend.
3. Have an awesome time! Last week we packed out Brahmin with 200+ people. Our meetups get larger every week!
a) You are single and want to party and drink with other singles
b) You are single and have just moved to Boston and don't know many people.
c.) You are an international and don't know many people in Boston yet
d.) You are tired of calling up your friends to come out and party every week...but they never seem to want to go out...and you want people to go out and have fun with
e.) You just got out of a l-term relationship and all your friends are getting married and engaged on FB...and are tired of quiet chilled nights that involves meeting absolutely no-one...
"F*ck it I'm Single" meetups exist for YOU!!!
We truly believe there is NO SUCH THING AS A STRANGER. Only FRIENDS THAT HAVEN'T MET. That said, we would love for you to join us if you are fun, want to party and are between the ages of 21-35, come down, meet new people, drink and have a laugh!