https://www.bostonharbornow.org/nye/ Boston Harbor
Art, Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly
COUNT DOWN TO 2021!
Our signature Waterfront Ice Sculpture Stroll is back! Get ready to count down to 2021 with over a dozen ice sculptures hosted by businesses and cultural sites across the waterfront.
Get ready to don your winter boots and start strolling during this FREE, fun, and safe waterfront excursion. A lineup of over a dozen unique ice sculptures will be on display from 1:00pm – dusk on December 31, 2020.
> Follow the Ice Sculpture Stroll to over a dozen sites from 1:00pm – dusk on December 31, 2020.
> Enjoy other waterfront sites and activities along the way such as:
– Holiday Lights on the Trellis at Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park
– Winter on the Waterfront Bingo
– Virtual Scavenger Hunts in Charlestown, East Boston and Downtown
– Snowport, Seaport’s new Winter Village
– and more at #BundleUpBoston
As a non-profit led initiative, this celebration is a culmination of eight successful years of free and low-cost waterfront programming for residents and visitors across Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods. Click here to support our work.
Please follow our Covid-19 safety guidelines when participating in Ice Sculpture Stroll.
– Stay home if you feel sick.
– Do not participate if you have shown signs or symptoms for 14 days or exposure to sick individuals in the past 14 days.
– Do not participate if you have traveled outside of Massachusetts in the last 14 days with the – exceptions of VT and HI.
– Face mask required for guests years old 5 and up.
– Maintain 6ft social distancing when waiting to take photos and gathering near sculptures.
– Visit the sculptures with your household only, in groups of 6 or less
– Avoid physical contact with others.
– Guests are encouraged to visit another sculpture if there are more than 25 people waiting in line.