August 18th will be our 7th annual free celebration of sour - the 2019 Boston Fermentation Festival at the Boston Public Market!!
Like the festivals in previous years, this year will be a tour de fermentation! And like always, it will be a completely free event dozens of speakers, demos, small fermenting businesses, and authors. Learn more at www.bostonferments.com/2019festival
Our SPEAKERS will include the following amazing fermenty folks:
- Kirsten K Shockey of FermentWorks will present, 'The Magic of Koji'
- Greg Brodsky of Start.coop will moderate a panel that explorers the intersection of Fermentation & Social Justice and includes worker-owners from Equal Exchange, Real Pickles & Democracy Brewing
- S.e. Nash will explore Art & Fermentation with us: http://www.senash.com
- Darra Goldstein & Cortney Burns will present on + demonstrate Central European and Slavic ferments
- Camille Tourny of FAIR magazine (https://fairmentation.com
) will present on how independent media born within the fermentation community has helped the general public accept fermentation as a legitimate subject of study.
Our FERMENTED MARKETPLACE will include these great folks:
- FinAllie Ferments
- Bauman's Best Botanicals
- Real Pickles
- Luluna Kombucha
- Tasting Counter
- Nobl Coffee
- Go-en Fermented Foods
- Ogusky Ceramics
- American Vinegar Works
- Artisan Beverage Cooperative
- Brassica Kitchen + Cafe
- NextHome Titletown
- Hosta Hill
- Kitchen Garden Farm
- Taproot Magazine
- Corina's Switchy
- Chi Kitchen
And our LIBATIONS folks selling & sampling their alcoholic brews include:
- Mystic Brewery
- Eden Ciders
- Democracy Brewing
- Down The Road Beer Co.
- Independent Fermentations Brewing
Please send any specific questions to email@example.com
and thank you!!!
**illustrations created by Elissa Surabian of Mason Illustrations**