http://bit.ly/2r9Pex4 Classic Harbor Line
60 Rowes Wharf
Boston, Ma 02110
Date Idea, Nightlife, Performing Arts
Get discounted tickets with this link:
Key Points about this Cruise
- 1.5-hour cruise, boarding begins 15-minutes prior to departure.
-Join us for the colorful and unique bluegrass experience on the blue waters of Boston harbor.
- Guests will be welcomed aboard to the musical ensemble of Rob Flax and String Band. After a minimal boarding period, we will depart to join the harbor night air. The backdrop to this unique performance is the glittering cityscape of Boston by night. They are the only bluegrass band on the water in the harbor, and you don’t want to miss this scene.
- During favorable weather our event will take place on the top deck of Northern Lights under our canopy with roped LED lights. Guests are welcome to dance to the music if they feel compelled or just enjoy the sound and sites.
-Rob Flax and String Band is a quartet that performs bluegrass music all over the country but is based in Boston. While not cruising Boston Harbor you can find them at many bluegrass festivals and venues.
- Cruise the harbor and enjoy original stylings and sounds of Rob Flax
- See the beautiful Boston Skyline and iconic waterfront during our City Lights Cruise.
- On this cruise we will pass by sites such as: Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution, and the Marriot Custom House Tower
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase
- This cruise offers a unique way to entertain guests from out of town, a wonderful after-work activity, and a fun way for two people start the evening together
- This takes place on Northern Lights, a 115-foot motor vessel, stylized after a 1920s New England Yacht.
More about this cruise:
Come tap your feet to the beat on the decks of Northern Lights when our house Bluegrass band begins to play! Join us to catch the talented Rob Flax and String Band, Live, and see what’s creating a wake in Boston Harbor. Grab an ice cold beverage and meet our stringing band on the top deck (in nice weather) or interior climate controlled cabin (in colder months) for a 90-min cruise through Boston Harbor.