Friday, Mar 27, 2020 6:00p -
Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 9:30p
539 Tremont Street
Alcohol, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food
Boston Beer and Cheese Fest is back for its 6th year! Join us March 27th and 28th to sample local craft beer, cider, cheese and charcuterie. The fest will feature:
– 25 NorthEast breweries
– 12 cheesemakers
– Charcuterie and specialty food vendors
– 25 beer/cider & cheese pairings
– Your ticket includes unlimited sampling of beer, cheese, and charcuterie.
If you’re in the know, you realize that beer and cheese go together in ways most people wouldn’t believe…if you DON’T think that beer and cheese are a magical pairing, then the Boston Beer & Cheese Fest 2020 will be a wake-up call that you can’t miss! Last year sold out over two months in advance, so get your tickets early.
– There are no refunds OR exchanges.
– All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID, this includes toddlers and infants.
– Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
– You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
– We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Boston Beer & Cheese Fest 2020
March 27th & 28th
The Cyclorama - 539 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, March 27th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, March 28th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, March 28th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Boston Beer & Cheese Fest?
It’s craft beer, cider and cheese…what more do you need to know?! If you do need more info, though, Boston Beer & Cheese Fest focuses on NorthEast-made craft beers, ciders and cheeses. By attending you’ll have access to over 80 craft beers and ciders from 25 local brewers/cideries, as well as tons of cheese from 12 local creameries. If that’s not enough, we’ll be pairing a beer/cider from each brewer with a cheese from each creamery…that’s 25 beer/cider and cheese pairings! Oh yeah, and charcuterie! If that doesn’t make your mouth water, we don’t know what else to say.
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $65 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
– Unlimited 2oz samples of 80+ NorthEast craft beers & ciders from 25 breweries/cideries
– Unlimited samples of cheese from 12 NorthEast creameries
– Charcuterie samples
– Biodegradable tasting cup
– Fest Guide
Which Breweries Are Coming?
We'll have 25 NorthEast brewers and cider makers in attendance bringing 80+ beers and ciders. Some of our brewers include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of the brewers and beers in the coming weeks; Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability; All pours are 2oz or less per MA State Law):
– Aeronaut Brewing (MA)
– Allagash Brewing Co. (ME)
– Abandoned Building Brewing Co. (MA)
– Amherst Brewing Co. (MA)
– Artifact Cider Project (MA)
– Bantam Cider (MA)
– Beer'd Brewing Co. (CT)
– Brewery Ommegang (NY)
– Burlington Beer Co. (VT)
– Castle Island Brewing Co. (MA)
– Channel Marker Brewing Co. (MA)
– Definitive Brewing Co. (ME)
– Exhibit 'A' Brewing Co. (MA)
– Far From the Tree Cider (MA)
– Foundation Brewing Co. (ME)
– Idle Hands Craft Ales (MA)
– Kent Falls Brewing Co. (CT)
– Lamplighter Brewing Co. (MA)
– Notch Brewing (MA)
– Redemption Rock Brewing (MA)
– Relic Brewing (MA)
– Remnant Brewing Co. (MA)
– Shacksbury Cider (VT)
– Springdale Beer Co. (MA)
– Widowmaker Brewing (MA)
What Creameries Will be Joining?
We’re working with local cheese experts to get a great, diverse selection of local cheeses that will pair excellently with beer and cider. Some of our creameries include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll have 12 creameries/affineurs in total. Creameries/cheeses are subject to change and availability):
– Bell & Goose Cheese Co. (South Hampton, NH)
– Grafton Village Cheese (Grafton, VT)
– The Grey Barn & Farm (Chilmark, MA)
– Parish Hill Creamery (Putney, VT)
– Twig Farm (Cornwall, VT)
– Cricket Creek Farm (Williamstown, MA)
– Jasper Hill Farm (Greensboro, VT)
– Mystic Cheese Co. (Groton, CT)
– Narragansett Creamery (Providence, RI)
– Smith's Country Cheese (Winchendon, MA)
– Chase Hill Farm (Warwick, MA)
– Grace Hill Farm (Cummington, MA)
For the last few years we've also included charcuterie sampling and it's been so popular there's no way we couldn't do it again.
– New England Charcuterie (Waltham, MA)
– Short Creek Farm (Northwood, NH)
While we'd all like to, we sadly cannot survive on cheese and beer alone. So, with that in mind, we've got a couple great food vendors as well:
– Smoke & Squeal BBQ (Food for Sale)
– The Burgundian Waffles (Food for Sale)
– Q's Nuts (Samples available & retail)
– Taza Chocolate (Samples available & retail)