bostonartbookfair.com Boston Center for the Arts Cyclorama
539 Tremont Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Alcohol, Art, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Innovation
Presented by Boston Center for the Arts and Bodega
Ticketed Preview Party Friday, October 12 | 7-10pm
Free and Open to the Public:
Saturday, October 13 | noon-8pm
Sunday, October 14 | noon-5pm
Boston Center for the Arts and Bodega present the second annual Boston Art Book Fair, taking place this year for the first time in the BCA's historic Cyclorama. One of the largest art book fairs on the east coast, this curated event will feature an eclectic, international, mix of nearly 100 exhibitors, ranging from artists, publishers, independent presses, zines, bookmakers and creative print projects.
Now in its second year, the Boston Art Book Fair draws on Boston’s rich heritage of printed matter, its thriving counter-culture and vibrant visual arts, music and print scene. Boston Art Book Fair 2018 will engage audiences of all ages with innovative fine art, radical design, hot-off-the-press academic publications, independent artists and galleries, antiquarian collectors and everyone in between.
Admission is FREE for the public on October 13th and 14th and a ticketed Preview Party on Friday, October 12th.
Get the first look at the Boston Art Book Fair Preview Party on Friday, October 12th from 7-10pm. Celebrate with nearly 100 artists, publishers, independent presses, zines, bookmakers, creative print projects and more while enjoying sets from local DJs. This event is 21+
Admission to the Boston Art Book Fair Preview Party includes two complimentary drinks and snacks courtesy of Samuel Adams and Gourmet Caterers.
- General Admission for the Preview Party: 7-10pm | $25
- VIP Admission for the Preview Party: 6-10pm | $75 (limited space available)
VIP ticket includes: Early entry starting at 6pm, additional drink tickets, highlight tours with some of Boston's hottest curators, a limited edition artwork, a Boston Art Book Fair 2018 tote bag and exclusive set by DJ YVNG PAVL - Improper Bostonian's “Best DJ in 2018”.
- Sponsors: Red Bull, Carhartt and Gourmet Caterers.
- Boston Media Partners: Boston Art Review
- Media Sponsor: BOMB Magazine
- Exhibitors include: Aint-Bad, MIT Press, Anthology, Authorized to Work in the US Press, Abdul Fattah/Extended Syllables, Library of the Printed Web, Benjamin Ogilvy Projects, Kris Graves Projects, Katherine Small Gallery, Amadeus Magazine, Capricious, Judith Stenneken, Joshua Brennan, Vacancy, PROPS and more!
Visit bostonartbookfair.com for info, and photos from the inaugural 2017 Boston Art Book Fair.