https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trip-detail?id=82304 Back Bay
Dartmouth St & SW Corridor Path, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Dartmouth St & SW Corridor Path, MA 02116
Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
Let's take the most challenging hike near Boston on a cooling Sunday and enjoy the ripe blue berries along the way!
Please note this hike is quite challenging according to many seasoned hikers who have done it! (Lots of ups and downs with some steep hills, as well as beautiful views!) There is an option for someone who don’t feel well to do one way and wait on the beach of Houghton’s Pond to be picked up after the whole group finish the entire hike.
elevation gain: 3500+
1) I am not a guide and this is not a service - I expect you to be fully prepared with the gear listed below and the mindset that you could get yourself out of trouble if needed.
2) We stick together - this is a group event, so if you feel that you are not flexible in working as a team, this will not be a good hike for you.
3) Relax - it's summer, and we have time on the trail when starting early in the morning.
4) We will awkwardly follow whatever remains of COVID guidelines there are. Eventually, we will decide that there is no more COVID and have a beer.
5)Showing up without registering on Ridj-it with a profile and then actually signing up for the trip is a safety hazard and will get you banned. Do not message me to join in any alternative manner.
6) Last but not least, a sunny attitude! :-)
1) Hiking boots or trail runners (not regular tennis shoes)
2) 2 - 3 liters of water
3) Food and snacks
5) Electronic or physical maps of the hike (as included above)
6) Hat, sunglasses, bug spray, and SPF protection
7) Athletic clothing
If you are unsure as to whether this is the right hike for you, please post your question on the Ridj-it wall on the Ridj-it website! Others may have the same question, so you will be doing others a favor by being curious.
After the hike, we will be going out for dinner if time permits. Look forward to seeing you Sunday!