Friday, Oct 27, 2017 6:00p -
Saturday, Oct 28, 2017 10:00p
Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Alcohol, Art, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Music, Nightlife, Party
Join Brooklyn Brewery this October as they bring their unconventional and eccentric beer bash back to Boston with Brooklyn Brewery Mash presents BEER MANSION. Early bird tickets ($45+) are now on sale at BrooklynBreweryMash.com/Boston.
Beer Mansion is a high-spirited, immersive beer festival unlike any other. The interactive, multi-room celebration of beer, food, music, more beer and community comes to Boston Halloween weekend.
Partygoers get access to unlimited beer tastings while exploring Beer Mansion’s five themed tasting rooms, each complete with quirky décor and beers from Brooklyn Brewery and other Boston breweries. Rooms and themes will include:
• Tart of the Tropics: A stroll through all things breezy, sour & fruity (Sour ales and citrus-forward IPAs)
• The Forest: Wander through the cool, the funky & the sublime (Hoppy lagers, American brown ales and piney IPAs)
• The Darkness: Spend some time behind the cloak (Porters, stouts and Oktoberfests)
• The Stoop: Kick back for a while, it’s the Brooklyn way (Kolschs, pilsners, blondes & table beers)
• The Anatomy of a Beer: A pause at the intersection of art & science, encounter a deconstructed tasting of Brooklyn Brewery’s Kiwi’s Playhouse, a zesty sour ale oak-aged on fresh kiwi fruit
Brooklyn Brewery’s chef Andrew Gerson will prepare a surprise bite (it’s hands-on and involves spin art!), and EATER is bringing in heavy hitters Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, Pennypacker’s and Tenoch Mexican to offer food for purchase. Other features include a tortilla chip-sampling wall courtesy of Garden of Eatin’ and a Michelada bar hosted by McClure’s Pickles.
In addition to booze and food, guests can enjoy live music by local bands and a whole bunch of art+tech+games+can’t-tell-you-yet surprises throughout each night. More details available below and at BrooklynBreweryMash.com/boston.
October 27th & 28th 6-10pm