Dominican-inspired pastelitos (fried empanadas) made with local artisan ingredients are taking over the taproom! Meat, vegetarian, and dessert options available. No tickets required, just pay as you go!
- Cheesy Beefy - 100% Black Angus roasted beef seasoned with local herbs, cheddar cheese, smoked gouda
- Morning Glory - eggs, roasted ham, cheddar cheese
- Cubano "Jamon y Queso" - Slow roasted pork with local herbs, roasted ham, Swiss cheese, smoked Gruyere, house made relish, topped with spicy tomato aioli
- Tri-Veg - Shiitake, cremini, portobello mushrooms braised in red wine and garlic, braised black beans with local herbs, roasted corn, smoked cheese, and a touch of dark chocolate
- Royale - Nutella, strawberry, banana, marshmallow, topped with powdered sugar and drizzled chocolate
BONE UP BREWING COMPANY //
A Small Brewery Making Beer For Your Mouth in Scenic Everett, Massachusetts.
Bone Up Brewing is the Boston area's smallest brewery! Husband-and-wife brewing duo Jared and Liz Kiraly crank out fresh new beer every week from their 3-barrel nano brewery and taproom. Inspired by old-school Belgian farmhouse brewing while celebrating American styles, their ales combine the heart and soul from each of these beloved beer cultures. Four year round beers are always available, but the gears of Bone Up are always turning, so you can expect an ever-changing array of one offs, seasonal releases, and experimental batches.
Located in the heart of Everett's budding Fermentation District, the taproom is open Wednesday through Sunday and features full pours, flights, and growlers from twelve rotating tap lines. In addition to a weekly cask, the taproom hosts games and an ongoing series of food vendors and pop ups. Outside of the occasional tasting, the best place to find Bone Up is right at the source!
Bone Up Brewing Company, 38 Norman Street, Everett, MA
Taproom Hours: Wed/Thu 3-10, Fri/Sat 12-11, Su 12-8