https://one.bidpal.net/bcashimmer/welcome Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116
Alcohol, Date Idea, Music, Nightlife, Party, Performing Arts
We proudly present our 2020 Winter Party: SHIMMER. Curated by Ethan Vogt, the theme of SHIMMER is early-2000s fashion and club culture remixed by dozens of artists to create Boston’s hottest winter event. Come ready to immerse yourself in live fashion, visual art installations, dance, innovative performances, and throwback jams in the iconic Cyclorama at BCA.
ℹ️ What to expect at SHIMMER:
• An early 2000's DJ set by Fumesco 🎧
• Site-responsive performances by: J Michael Winward, Accumulation Dance and The Davis Sisters (in costumes by Rosa Weinberg)
• Live fashion shoots 📸 by photographers: Tobi Shot Me and OJ Slaughter, in collab with stylists: S. De Silva and Heleena N. Criswell
• Large-scale visual art by: Rixy, Masha Keryan, and Eleanor Arbor
• Fashion show directed 🎬 by Layor Guevara featuring the Pink Griffins
Plus a silent auction designed by Space Us.
SHIMMER supports BCA’s year-round artist residency programs in visual arts, theatre, music, dance and interdisciplinary art.
Sponsors: Party by Design, Space Us, XO The Girls Event Rentals, Thorn Law Group, Alberta Chu, The Boston Foundation, Treasure Bay Jewelry, forte Advisory Council, Joint Venture & Co, LLC, Twelve Points Wealth Management and SENSI Magazine.
❄️ Snow date: Friday, January 24 | 8-11 pm