https://www.bostonphotographyworkshops.com/astrophoto/ Boston Photography Workshops
15 Channel Center Street
Boston, MA 02210
Art, Date Idea, Lectures & Conferences, Meetup, Tech
The Boston Photography Workshops is excited to announce our next destination Astrophotography workshop in Bristol, Maine! Join us the weekend of July 21st-23rd for an amazing trip!
While in Maine, students will learn to photograph the star-filled night sky, capture the Milky Way, and edit their images, with our helpful instructors by their side.
South Bristol, Maine is the home of the historical and active Pemaquid Point Lighthouse. Thanks to the lack of light pollution, it’s the ideal location for students to learn how to photograph the night sky and Milky Way (weather permitting). During the weekend, students will also be invited to participate in an editing session taking place at The Bradley Inn.
• A preliminary, 65 minute class located at our home studio in Boston. We will review safety, preparation, and an Astrophotography tutorial. Please select a convenient date upon registration. More information below.
• Two nights of guided Astrophotography instruction in Maine (snacks and drinks provided).
• A 3-hour editing session on Saturday, July 22 at The Bradley Inn (lunch provided).
• A beginner’s guide and checklist for astrophotography (delivered before the workshop).
Transportation / Accommodations:
• Students will be responsible for transportation to and from Maine and accommodations while in the area.
• The BPW has partnered with The Bradley Inn to reserve a block of rooms; your rate will also include daily breakfast. This hotel is within 100 yards of the lighthouse location where students will photograph. Reservations need to be made personally by the students after registering for the workshop.