https://www.facebook.com/events/340016480064327/ Winter Hill Brewing Company
Somerville, MA 02145
Alcohol, Art, Date Idea, Social Good
Art Party is a humanitarian pop-up craft fair that strives to connect communities by collaborating with local artists, small business owners, and charities.
This Holiday season, we hope to band together to raise donations to the RAICES: Families Together Fund. 30% of all proceeds will be going directly to RAICES, while the remaining 70% will go straight to the artists. Join us at Winter Hill Brewing Company for beers and local art.