https://edportal.harvard.edu/summer-explorations Online event
224 Western Avenue
Allston, MA 02134
Classes, Innovation, Kid Friendly, Performing Arts, Virtual & Streaming
Explore volcanoes. Dive into an ocean adventure. Paint your own masterpiece. Become an engineer! These are just some of the learning opportunities offered during the Harvard Ed Portal's virtual Summer Explorations for Grades 1–8!
All programs take place virtually and will be supported by a supply box to enable each student to fully participate in program activities. All opportunities run for one week and take place between July 5 and August 13.
Free Application Deadline: Thursday, July 1 at 5:00pm
Please note: Summer Explorations programs are available for Allston-Brighton students entering grades 1–8 only.
This summer's offerings:
* Harvard Museum of Natural History's Virtual Summer Science Week: Earth Explorers
* Shapes and Patterns in Our World
* American Repertory Theater Creative Drama: Ocean Adventures!
* Heroes of the Past, Present, and Future
* Our World of Biodiversity
* The Seasons, Shared Through Art
* Artisan's Asylum: Fun with Animatronics
* Express Yourself!
* Perceiving the World
* Art that Shapes Community
* Artisan's Asylum: Mission Control
Go to edportal.harvard.edu/summer-explorations for detailed descriptions, dates, and times!