United States, United States
Lectures & Conferences
Infectious diseases are one of the largest threats to global public health. The focus on the threat has never been greater, with the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrating the critical need for a more proactive approach within governments, biopharma, and investment communities to overcome the pressing issues in anti-infective drug development to combat antimicrobial resistance.
With some now considering the field as the new 'Wall Street darling', especially given the $1 billion launch of the AMR action fund, the Digital Anti-Infectives Drug Development Summit has arrived as the most comprehensive and industry-dedicated forum that addresses the biggest challenges in the development and commercialization of anti-infective drugs.
Bringing together 60+ senior leaders from large pharma, innovative biotech, academia and investment companies, join us this April to discuss data-driven and solution-based approaches that focus on developing high value clinical candidates, novel modalities and effective strategies, that address market sustainability and aim for superiority.
- Reimagine anti-infective drug development to ensure economic sustainability, with insight from Merck, CARB-X and AlloVir
- Explore the non-traditional approaches employed to combat multi-drug resistance, with insight from Locus Biosciences, Peptilogics and SciBac
- Advance the clinical superiority of anti-infectives to drive commercial success, with insight from ContraFect and Summit Therapeutics
- Target the unmet medical need to ensure drug development pipeline success, with insight from BioVersys, Entasis Therapeutics and Spero Therapeutics
- Discover superior novel strategies to combat anti-microbial resistance, with insight from Techulon, MicuRX and Princeton University
Take advantage of our group discounts, academic rates and earlybird savings - don't miss out register now for the best rate!
Conference Only: USD 1799.0,
Conference + 1 Workshop: USD 2098.0,
Conference + 2 Workshops: USD 2397.0
Speakers: Ercem Atillasoy Chief Regulatory and Safety Officer AlloVir, Martin Everett Chief Scientific Officer AntaBio, Glenn Dale Chief Development Officer BioVersys, Kevin Outterson Executive Director and Professor of Law CARB-X and Boston University, Cara Cassino Executive Vice President of R and D and Chief Medical Officer ContraFect, David Altarac Chief Medical Officer Entasis Therapeutics, Marc Navre Chief Executive Officer and Chief Scientific Officer Facile Therapeutics, Dave Ousterout Chief Scientific Officer Locus Biosciences, Silas Holland Head of External Affairs (Interim) and Director of Global Public Policy The AMR Action Fund and Merck, Mike Gordeev Chief Scientific Officer MicuRx Pharmaceuticals, John George Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer Oppilotech, Ed Siegwart Director of Microbiology Oppilotech, Jonathan Steckbeck Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer Peptilogics, Jeanette Mucha Chief Executive Officer and Co- Founder SciBac, Angela Talley Vice President of Clinical Development Spero Therapeutics, David Powell Chief Scientific Officer Summit Therapeutics, Nrusingh Mohapatra Chief Scientific Officer Techulon, Joseph DiMasi Director of Economic Analysis Tufts CSDD, Joseph DiMasi Director of Economic Analysis Tufts CSDD