Friday, Jun 21, 2019 12:00p -
Sunday, Jun 23, 2019 5:00p
Founders Memorial Turf Facility
570 Somerville Ave.
Somerville, MA 02143
Sports & Active Life
Come join this national event which brings together coaches and participants from across the globe for a weekend of shared experiences and great training. We’re back in Somerville/Boston and we’re looking forward to an even larger event and both new and old faces on the coaching team!
- Friday June 21 - Founders Memorial Turf Facility, Somerville
- Saturday June 22 - Founders Memorial Turf Facility, Somerville
- Sunday June 23 - Outdoor Training (Locations TBA via email)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet & Greet session to kick off the event on Friday - limited spots available!
- Two and a half days (16+ hours) of coaching from some of the world's most experienced parkour / Art du Déplacement instructors hailing from around the world.
- 10-12 modules and workshops covering a range of parkour-related topics including modules about strength & conditioning, recovery and recuperation, nutrition, mental training, and the spiritual/philosophical side of training. Plus a few surprises!
- A full day of training on a giant indoor setup
- A full day of training at some of Boston's best parkour spots.
- Discounted food from local restaurants & vendors
- A "Kids-only" setup and schedule for ages 8-13yo
- Free gear giveaways from some of our local and international sponsors
- An awesome weekend of training and fun!