Saturday, Sep 19, 2020 7:00a -
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
Virtual & Streaming
Registration fees are $40 for an individual participant, and $100 for a family registration (up to 5 family members).
Virtual Event Highlights:
• Participate on a course or safe body of water of your choosing.
• Participants will have a three-day window leading up to the event day to complete their activity, (for example, June 18 – 20 for the June 20th Virtual Event).
• All virtual participants will receive a Participant Fun Pack, including an event t-shirt, bib or swim cap, participant medal, and sponsor items, along with instructions on how to submit their finish time for those swim, run, and Aquathon participants who would like to have their finish times included on the event results page.
• Exclusive access to training videos from two certified fitness instructors.
• Opportunity to include a flag in memory/honor of a loved one on the online Mural of Honor.
• Share your "event" photos with us to be included in the Against the Tide photo album on the MBCC website and Facebook page.
• Prizes will be awarded top fundraisers.
To learn more about all of the registration options or to make a pledge, please visit the MBCC website at www.mbcc.org/swim
or by calling 1-800-649-MBCC (6222).
About MBCC: Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition is the state's leading breast cancer organization dedicated to preventing the environmental causes of breast cancer through community education, research advocacy, and changes to public policy.