Thursday, Nov 09, 2017 6:45p -
Impact Hub Boston
Boston, MA 02109
Business, Innovation, Meetup, Tech
I am excited to bring to your attention an After the Bell Event with which I’m involved: Innovations in Application Modernization: Gaining Competitive Advantage & Customer Engagement
With businesses at different points in the modernization curve, learning from others experiences and understanding what the critical success factors in strategy, process and technology/vendor selection is paramount. Don’t miss the discussion on November 9th at Impact Hub in Boston where we’ll be addressing the latest information and real-world experiences in application modernization.
After the Bell events are not live streamed or recorded - to get the most out of our panel of experts, be there!
Event Schedule for Boston – Thursday, November 9th: Impact Hub Boston: 50 Milk Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
5:45 pm: Registration
6:15 pm: Panel Discussion: In this After the Bell session, our panelists will discuss issues including:
• Defining application modernization in today’s business landscape
• Integrating legacy systems
• Cloud applications
• Determining which applications to modernize
• Educating the client and addressing anti-patterns and risk
• What are the factors for success?
7:15 – 8:15 pm: Networking Reception
• Dev Worah, VP, Head of FinTech & Digital Banking Solutions, Virtusa
• Don Estes, VP, Application Modernization, Syntel
• Kevin Sieck, Director – Digital Analytics & Innovation, LatentView Analytics
• Tim Lebel, VP of Product, Skytap
Facilitator: Stacey Mankoff, Managing Principal, The Mankoff Company & Founder, After the Bell Events
Register Now: https://atbbostonappmod.eventbrite.com
Special Complimentary Discount Code: ATBGUEST
I look forward to seeing you there!